Report an Issue Online

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please be advised: MyEncinitas is not to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters, that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.

Requests can be submitted on the web below, or through the official MyEncinitas App.

The City of Encinitas staff responds to MyEncinitas requests during regular business hours. Visit our Contact page for after-hours contacts and more.

Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your service request. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email.

Per EMC 1.08.085, a Citizen Complaint Form is required for the following request types:

  • Abandoned Vehicle on Private Property
  • Animal – Noise
  • Construction on Private Property
  • Fence on Private Property
  • Flooding on Private Property
  • Leaf Blower
  • Lighting on Private Property
  • Other - Code Enforcement
  • Sign or Banner on Private Property


Entering Requests

The form below allows you to submit service requests. Please follow the steps below:

  1. Choose a service request category from the list that matches your issue.
  2. Type in the address of the location of your issue.
  3. Take a new photo or upload an existing one.
  4. Enter a description (optional) and answer any additional questions (optional).
  5. Click submit.

For technical support with the MyEncinitas platform (web or mobile), please email

Tips for Making Requests

  • You have the option to upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue.
  • Customer service requests are routed to city staff to help answer your questions and provide solutions.

Service Request

Click Here to Submit a Service Request or Report an Issue Online